Thursday, March 4, 2010

Snap!


On a nice, bright Sunday afternoon, we were able to go take our engagement pictures! The announcements have been officially ordered, which is a huge load off my mind and they should be ready in the next week. We ended up designing them ourselves, which was fun, but a lot more work than I thought. It is hard to narrow down a decision when you can literally do whatever you want. I hope what shards of creativity I have shined through in them. There is no way I would have ever finished without David giving me his input. You may have all just received e-mail invitations if it were not for him ... be thankful :)





Gotta give a big thanks to Nathan Orme for taking the photos. He is a great friend and a wonderful photographer. Check out his work at www.nocreativityphoto.com

2 comments:

  1. I like how I look about a foot taller than you in this first pic :) But it also looks like I would fall if you weren't there holding me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. You know I will always "look up to you." :)

    ReplyDelete